WTS Billing Services
Optional: Electronic Health Record (EHR) and scheduler use included for FREE.
Walker Tek is a 16 year strong company that provides a spectrum of products and services to physician offices across the country including medical billing services. Our billing service is backed by the resources our company has to offer; especially our top notch technical support department.
Gavin Walker oversees our billing department and has 21 years of experience in medical billing technology. Michelle Litle is our Billing Director and has over 15 years of experience in medical billing. This combined knowledge and experience allows us to turn our customer’s medical claims into their deposits with the most efficient turnaround.
We use the best and latest technology in the industry because we also sell it. Our technical support department is well groomed for troubleshooting a wide array of issues that cause claims to be rejected for technical reasons. They assist our billing staff with problem claims.
- Rate on collections – 7% of monthly revenue.
- Claims and statements transmitted electronically through a clearinghouse.
- FREE electronic eligibility checking. (Normally sells for $25 per month.)
Specialty Experience Range:
- Physical Therapy
- Urgent Care/Walk-In
- Family Practice
- Rural Health
- Internal Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
What WTS Billing Service offers that some other billing services do not:
- Remote access to the database – Log into the database from any internet access location.
- Accountability- Our clients can log in and run reports any time they want to as opposed to being dependent on a billing service to provide that information at the end of the month. We do provide end of month reports, but our clients aren’t solely dependent on them. Patient status and billing progress can be monitored at the client’s discretion.
We would eagerly welcome the opportunity to sit down with you and discuss the possibilities of what Walker Tek can do to improve your billing revenues and decrease your revenue collection time.
Contact Gavin Walker at 417.890.6777