This is a PRE-RELEASE SALE of Medisoft Version 23 by eMDs. You get version 22 now and version 23 later. We expect version 23 in mid-December. What’s new in 23? Insurance Card Scanning, Auto-Designate Invoice Comments, Identical Patient Record Test by Surname and Birthday, Color Coding in AR Tracker, Timely Filing Tracking in AR Tracker, Secondary Status in Revenue Manager Payment Auto-Post, and Cash Sums can now in BillFlash OfficePay.
- Insurance Card Scanning – Duplex scanning on Policy 1, 2, 3, and Multi Media tabs. Works with third party remote scanning software in remote desktop environments. Pictures are automatically condensed before saving record to save disk space. When case is copied you are prompted to discard the picture on the original case to further reduce space.
- Auto-Designate Invoice Comments – you can pre-construct based on payment posting codes to apply to transaction in Revenue Manager Payment Auto-Post. You may also enter free text comments. Transactions store in-house, statement, and other notes to maximize flexibility.
- Identical Patient Record Test by Surname and Birthday – warning when you try to enter a patient with matching surname and birthday in order to reduce duplicate record entry.
- Color Coding in AR Tracker – the same color coding visible in Transaction Entry shown in AR Tracker. Note, AR Tracker is only available in the Advanced or Network Pro editions of Medisoft.
- Timely Filing Tracking in AR Tracker -you can now view a timely filing countdown in AR Tracker to help prioritize which claims to work on first.
- Secondary Status in Revenue Manager Payment Auto-Post – the secondary insurance status is now visible on the auto-post screen.
- Cash Sums can now be entered in BillFlash OfficePay – you can now enter cash in BillFlash OfficePay to streamline the entry of all patient payments. Note, BillFlash is a separate add-on service with monthly fees.
Recommended System Requirements for Medisoft Version 23:
Workstation = Windows 7 Pro SP3 up through Windows 10, with 4GB or more RAM
Server = Windows Server 2008 Standard SP2 or higher, with 8GB or more of RAM
Network = 1Gbps
*WTS Courtesy Medisoft Support With Purchase- Does not cover WTS doing the product installation, but available at additional cost. However, WTS agents will happily assist if you have trouble with your installation.