This a a PRE-RELEASE SALE of Medisoft Version 23 by eMDs, expected by mid-December 2018. What’s new in 23? Insurance Card Scanning, Auto-Designate Invoice Comments, Identical Patient Record Test by Surname and Birthday, Secondary Status in Revenue Manager Payment Auto-Post, and Cash Sums can now in BillFlash OfficePay.
Medisoft v23 Features:
- Insurance Card Scanning – Duplex scanning on Policy 1, 2, and 3 tabs. Works with third party remote scanning software in remote desktop environments. Pictures are automatically condensed before saving record to save disk space. When case is copied you are prompted to discard the picture on the original case to further reduce space.
- Auto-Designate Invoice Comments – you can pre-construct based on payment posting codes to apply to transaction in Revenue Manager Payment Auto-Post. You may also enter free text comments. Transactions store in-house, statement, and other notes to maximize flexibility.
- Identical Patient Record Test by Surname and Birthday – warning when you try to enter a patient with matching surname and birthday in order to reduce duplicate record entry.
- Secondary Status in Revenue Manager Payment Auto-Post – the secondary insurance status is now visible on the auto-post screen.
- Cash Sums can now be entered in BillFlash OfficePay – you can now enter cash in BillFlash OfficePay to streamline the entry of all patient payments. Note, BillFlash is a separate add-on service with monthly fees.
Recommended System Requirements for Medisoft Version 23:
Workstation= Windows 7 Pro up through Windows 10, with 4GB or more RAM
*WTS Courtesy Medisoft Support With Purchase- Does not cover WTS doing the product installation, but this service is available to purchace. However, WTS agents will happily assist if you have trouble with your installation.