eRx not reaching pharmacy

Posts related to Medisoft Clinical go here. You should consult with your Medisoft Clinical VAR if you are unsure about any configuration changes suggested here.
lillyeye

eRx not reaching pharmacy

Post by lillyeye » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:20 pm

Our prescriptions are not being transmitted to the pharmacy. All scripts for past 2 weeks say "Pending". Is there some kind of quick reset? Has this service accidentally been disabled somehow? Where do I check? By the way, this is through Surescripts.

Gavin Walker

Re: eRx not reaching pharmacy

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:49 am

We are having tons of issue with erx lately. Running patch updater "can" fix the issues because eMDs has been sending out patches to eRx every few weeks. If eRx gets stuck, we have found restarting the eRx service will get it un-jammed for a while but the issue tends to keep coming back. We are looking for additional patches to the eRx service in the up-coming weeks.

Surescripts is on the very back end, but eMDs has an eRx clearinghouse server that Medisoft Clinical communicates directly with. I see that eMDs is scheduled to do some maintenance to that tonight so hopefully tomorrow we will all notice an improvement.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

saxman2u

Post by saxman2u » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:12 pm

This is driving us nuts too. I wish this was some way the system would alert us that scripts are not being sent out until 2 days later when patients start to call and complain! :)

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:23 pm

A major issue was fixed and released in a patch yesterday. See if running Patch Updater will fix your issue.