The North American Primary Care Research Group (NAPCRG) will supply seven regular payments up to $2,000 apiece to enable you to take part in the 2015 NAPCRG Yearly Gathering in Cancun, Mexico.
Your attendance at NAPCRG’s yearly gathering is vital to bring together knowledge, communicating, and networking between primary care researchers and you. NAPCRG recognizes the deficiency of support accessible to residential area practitioners to go to research gatherings and that time gone from your practices frequently results in fiscal red ink. For these reasons, NAPCRG has created a regular payment plan to counterbalance the price to go to the Yearly Gathering.
To be suitable for a regular payment, you must satisfy the succeeding criteria:
- Be a primary care practitioner
- Get a living providing direct care for patients.
- May teach and take part in practice-based research but these activities cannot be the primary or an important component in determining work pay or occupation promotion.
- May function in an assortment of institutions ranging from little unaccompanied practices to big multi-specialty groups.
- May have an association with a university or an instruction establishment, nevertheless the bulk of time and labor is exhausted providing direct primary care to patients.
- Do not have to be a NAPCRG associate to be suitable to apply but will be expected to join using the payoff from the regular payment.
For more info or to apply for NAPCRG’s 2015 Clinician Stipend Program, tour their web site here.
The deadline to apply for the 2015 Annual Meeting is Friday, September 11, 2015, at 5pm CDT.