- 2 months of WTS’s premium support
- Gavin’s 110% Money Back Guarantee
System Requirements & Installation Guide
Click the following link for the system requirements for Medisoft V20 Office Hours Professional:
Medisoft V20 System Requirements & Installation Guide.
New in Medisoft® Office Hours Version 21
Features of Office Hours Pro Client Server
Windows 10 Compatible
Updated Maximum Allowed Login Attempts
The maximum allowed login attempts has been enhanced to meet current security requirements.
Online scheduling is a tool that enable patients to make and update appointments online. Once patients are enabled in Office Hours, they can create or edit appointments online using Online Scheduling.
Scheduling Made Easy
Office Hours® Professional scheduler has a simple screen layout and command structure. Scheduling, moving, and copying appointments is done with a few keystrokes. Office Hours® Professional easy-to-use window lets you set up appointments in seconds. Check in patients to print a no-show list. Flexible repeating appointments make it easy to schedule a series of visits. Plus, color code appointments so you can tell at a glance the type of appointment that’s coming up.
- Quickly create, edit, copy or reschedule appointments
- Know at a glance where there are open time slots, what type of appointments are scheduled for the day, and whether or not appointments have been confirmed
- Mini-Calendar makes navigating to a specific day and time easy
- Powerful search capabilities will locate the next available appointment for you. Find the perfect fit for your patient by narrowing your search to match their availability based on the day of the week, time of the day, type of visit, length of appointment, provider or resource
- Print the Office Hours® schedule exactly as it appears on the screen
- Standard reports make it easy to track no-shows, list patients that need referrals, run an appointment analysis based on reasons, and more!
Appointment View Options
An exciting feature of Office Hours® Professional is the ability to change the view of the Appointment Grid. Office Hours® appointments can be viewed by:
- Day view
- Week view
- Month view
- Multiple provider view
- Equipment or treatment room view
- Clean screen view to see more appointments
Office Hours® Professional scheduler offers many options for viewing appointments — by, day, week, month, multiple provider or even by equipment or treatment rooms. Buttons at the bottom of the main window allow you to select which view to display. Define and save any view you need on the multi-view button.
- Grid Column Sort. You can click a header in a grid to sort by that column. Initially, the table will sort in ascending order. Clicking the header a second time sorts in descending order. This is a temporary sort. The windows in which this is applicable are the Appointment List, Break List, Patient Recall List, Reason List, Resource List, and Template List.
- Office Hours® Professional Integrated with Medisoft
The features below are only available when Office Hours® Professional is integrated with Medisoft.
- Co-pay Payments can be posted from Office Hours® through Transaction Entry or Deposit Entry.
- Also when entering a copay in Deposit List, you can print a receipt.
- Superbills. When an appointment is deleted, any superbill connected to that appointment is also deleted. If the superbill is a numbered superbill, the deleted superbill number is released to the program and may be assigned again.