Print report to verify claims entry before sending

:o Welcome Medisoft do-it-yourselfers! Though it is unreasonable to expect that all of your complicated support issues can get fixed here, it makes sense to try this forum first and find out. My name is Gavin Walker and I started this forum in 2007. It has offered free Medisoft knowledge since the beginning. I actually get a kick out of doing it and if you get a kick out of the benefits of free Medisoft tech help and more (Medisoft Version 26 and older, Medisoft EHR (Clinical), Clearinghouse Troubleshooting, and medical billing questions), please remember me when it’s time to upgrade :o. 866-890-6777 or [email protected]
Jennifer

Print report to verify claims entry before sending

Post by Jennifer » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:12 pm

I have a new data entry employee and i want to check her claims before i send them. Before revenue manager, a report generated and i was able to check claims there. Now with revenue manager, i cant find a report that can be printed out to check against the data entry sheets.
The only report i found in Medisoft Reports is the Patient Day Sheet, but it does not show modifiers.
Anything out there to help me?
thank you.

Gavin Walker

Re: Print report to verify claims entry before sending

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Before you send the claim, you have the option to print the Claim Detail report in Revenue Manager which includes the modifiers.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386