Office hours freezes on one particular day

Technical problems with Medisoft.
Diana

Office hours freezes on one particular day

Post by Diana » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:15 am

Hi,
We are using Medisoft 18 on Windows Server 2008R2 and use a mixture of client computers and remote desktop to a terminal server.
Just today we have the problem when any user opens April 30th, the current appointments are seen, but we are unable to edit or add appointments to this day or move to another day(it gets locked on the 30th). We can close office hours without a problem and login again to view and add or edit appointments on any other day.

It happened after a user dragged and dropped an appointment to another provider. If I click on that appointment and try to move it back it says, "Appointment Not Seen In This View".

Thanks in advance for your help.

Diana

Gavin Walker

Re: Office hours freezes on one particular day

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:52 am

Since you have an idea which appointment is causing the problem. Look up the appointment in the appointment list and delete it. See if that fixes your problem. Try recreating the appointment and make sure everything is filled out correctly and the problem doesn't return.

I would be curious to learn if you drag and drop another appointment in a similar way if you have more issues with Office Hours.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

Diana

Post by Diana » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:53 am

Well I fixed it myself-with help from reading more posts on you forum :) I went and deleted(in 'appointment lists') the appointment that the user moved and now everything works fine. How does an appointment get 'corrupted' and cause problems like that?! Only wasted a couple hours of my day searching for a solution :(

Anyway, thanks for your forum. It's very helpful.

Diana

Diana

Post by Diana » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:54 am

Hi I guess we were writing at the same time. Thanks again!

jpkpdc86

Post by jpkpdc86 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:01 am

I have medisoft v19 and one day is freezing on me as well however this is one provider, one terminal. I can add/edit on other days but for this one date I try to add and the appointment does not show. I was able to print out an appointment list and see the appointment was added. Why is it hidden on this one date? I have checked my program settings and the appointments fall within the parameters. Thank you so much! Karen

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue May 14, 2019 8:13 am

Make sure your appointments also begin and end on a boundary of the minimum appointment length in your program options. For example, if your minimum appointment length is 5 minutes and your appointment window starts every day at 8 am, then don't schedule an appointment that starts at 8:57am. To find them, set your minimum appointment length to 1 minute.

jpkpdc86

Post by jpkpdc86 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:32 am

they do, still can't add appointments on this one day. thanks

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed May 15, 2019 3:49 pm

I think you'll need to work with your Medisoft reseller directly on this one. Here are our Medisoft Support options if you want to work with us.