Just upgraded to V17 from V16 & problem with Rev Manangemet!

Topics about Change Healthcare , formerly RelayHealtrh, Emdeon, Capario, and Medavant go here.
weigjj22

Just upgraded to V17 from V16 & problem with Rev Manangemet!

Post by weigjj22 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:37 pm

So I just did the upgrade to V17 and everything went ok except... when I try to send the claims I get this message:
" The NDC00 reciever does not have any Claims transaction sets configured. Claims cannot be processed until a Claims transaction set in configured."

I'm not sure what this means. I looked around under the configure tab but cannot find anything. I'm sending claims to Capario clearing house. Can anyone help? It's been a few days now and I need to get these claims out. Thanks! :(

Gavin Walker

Re: Just upgraded to V17 from V16 & problem with Rev Manange

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:01 pm

In Revenue Management go to Configure -> Receivers

Edit your receiver. If Transactions Sets = "None", then click the drop down and click the Add Button to add the iGuide.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

sjhtap

Post by sjhtap » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Hi Mr. Walker:
I have exactly the same problem and I tried to do what you had suggested but the add button did not work and it won't add the
info that I tried to put in the receiver configuration under the
"transaction" -> "none".

Hence I kept getting messages "receiver does not have any claims transaction sets configured" each time I tried to send claims.

I appreciate your advice. Thanks.

sjhtap

Post by sjhtap » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Just for clarification, this problem with setting up transaction set occured only after I up-dated
the latest RM (you know the orutine, press start > program > Revenue Management > check for update, then I opened the RM by logging in to Medisoft V.17 and enter some claims and when I tried to send these claims;(I am using Phoenix BB via Capario), hell broke loose. No Tx set! Error kept coming up stating, "claim can not be processed until a claim transaction set is configured." Prior to that, I got MCD Error messages, "contractors have not been set, coverage topics has not been set, CCI type has not been set" but I managed to fix these; but not the receiver issue. I tried again and again using the drop down menu & pushed the "add button" it just won't go there. When I used the drop down menu on transaction set it asked for "custom, blanks, non blanks" then in the "add button" there are several choices (didn't know what they were) thos
" I guide IG type, then there are boxes to be checked under Test Mode and Test in ISA only. The next, File Info already pre-occupied by Claim.x12 then there is box to be checked for Zip File. After that, File details, three of them are pre-occupied and there is box to be checked after "BreakFileLine". Finally is the "sending Claims" column. Please help me. Thanks a lot.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:44 pm

sjhtrap - Click the add button and you will get a new IGuides settings column. You will see an empty field next to the title IGuide. Click in the field and you will be presented with a drop-down showing the list of possible IGuides. You always have to click and drag the bottom corner of the drop-down box to expand the box so you can see the entire names of the options. 99% of the time for outbound claims, you will want to pick OutBound Claims (MS17 Prof Claims Direct). You will also want to scroll down to the bottom and select the Comm Session. Capario = CAPRO.

sjhtap

Post by sjhtap » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Thanks Mr.Walker, I think it works per your suggestion but the claim did not go through because of this message:

Ref=1000A_NM1_NM10(2)- [Missing Infromation(element)] Info is missing or invalid for Submitter Contact Name in Claim #20804 Source=[Script...] Using these fields:Receiver Info, AdminContact1field.,Receiver info, Contact field., Receiver info, OfficeContact field.,ANSI Ref=1000A_PER-PER02

Did I miss something? Obviously I did, but I could not figure it out. I appreciate your help very much!

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Edit the Receiver again in Revenue Management. Click in the Header Info field and a drop down will appear. Fill in your contact info into Contact (PER02). Select Telephone in Type (PER03). Enter your telephone number in Number (PER04).

sjhtap

Post by sjhtap » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:03 am

Hi Mr. Walker:

Indeed and it "almost" went through when another error message came on:

"an error occured while changing passwords: Secure file Transfer Client connected to server.
Server denied password change. Authentication failed. Client excited with (120)"

Up until March 7, 2011 I had no problem at all submitting my claims electronically using Medisfot version 17 through Capario. In the eve of March 7, I updated my Revenue Management and Claims Editor (from the Start buttton -> Program etc.) and it updated successfully but soon there after I have not been able to send any claims what so ever.

Apparently right after the update some of the populated Data on the Receiver were pulled out
and I have to re-do them over. I am a single user and all 2 computers have the same problem (I am sending claims only from 1 computer.) The other one "just to look at", (I restore the data from the main computer "only one way" from the Main -> second computer) But after the RM update in both the 2 computers have the same problem. I have to populated the data in the receivers as per your suggestion in both and that went very well. Thanks!

A very frustrating week. I hope you could advised me on this. Have a nice weekend!

sjhtap.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Hmmm, someone else submitting claims through another payer had the exact same error today. In Revenue Management under the Configure toolbar item, there is a Set Password option. Reset your password with what it is supposed to be at Capario. The password is case sensitive.

sjhtap

Post by sjhtap » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi Mr. Walker:

Just to give you a follow up. My problem was resolved this afternoon. I have to call Capario
and apparently the Receiver had to be re-configurated and all the data had to be re-entered
and the password re-set by them. Apparently on March 7 after I up-dated my RM and Claim Editor all the data disappeared. I wondered why but after they guided me through the problem I was able to re-submit my claims this afternoon via Capario just like before. I am a little nervous from now on to up-date my RM or my Claim Editor in the future. Any suggestions?

I wondered if my RCM folder in the Program File of Medisoft (C:\ProgramFiles\Medisoft\Bin\RCM)
will be backed up each time I perform my routine back up of my Medisoft? Also how about the
data on my C:\Medidata\RMData, will this be included when I performed my back up?

Maybe not because the back up file is backing up specifically C:\Medicata\Data and both folder the RCM Folder and the RMData folder are not in the same direction. As always, thank you again, very much for your help.

Sincerely, sjhtap.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 am

sjhtap wrote:Hi Mr. Walker:
I wondered if my RCM folder in the Program File of Medisoft (C:\ProgramFiles\Medisoft\Bin\RCM)
will be backed up each time I perform my routine back up of my Medisoft? Also how about the
data on my C:\Medidata\RMData, will this be included when I performed my back up?
No, this is not backed up. You should use a third-party backup software or NTBackup which comes with Windows. If you need an offsite backup service, we offer that. Fortunately, if you can re-enter all your settings you will be good to go. The only "data" is archived reports, etc.

We have not had any issues upgrading Revenue Management from v16 to v17, but we have had some problems with a v15 to v17 upgrade.

Also, one more thing, any time Revenue Management installs an update, the first thing it does is backup everything up to the Backup subfolder.

sjhtap

Post by sjhtap » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi Mr. Walker:

Thanks I did what you had suggested and back up the entire program using the Windows program.

By the way, is the Medisoft vers.17 SP1 available as download yet? We used to be able to download this from the Medisoft KB site which is no longer available to us.

Regards, sjhtap

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 pm

sjhtap wrote:By the way, is the Medisoft vers.17 SP1 available as download yet? We used to be able to download this from the Medisoft KB site which is no longer available to us.
No v17 sp1 is NOT ready. We were expecting it last Friday. Not sure why it is late. There is a topic on this forum about the knowledgebase and I explain a way for end users to reach it. :wink:

sjhtap

Post by sjhtap » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:52 pm

I wished you could tell me about the Medisoft KB access, or which topic you are referring to. Because I could go on for days to find the topics with your valuable tips about gaining access to the site.
Thanks.

I also wanted to ask you since I was set up to use EHR with e-prescribing. I tired to file the code G8553 attached to an office visit and I kept getting "error" on the RM and rejected when I tired to send it anyway. Any advice as how to file this code (it supposed to alert Medicare that I was compliant with them; because in 2012 we will be sanctioned if do not use e-prescriptions)
Thanks.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:24 am

Click here is the topic we have going about the Medisoft knowledgebase.

Unfortunately, you can't pick and choose which edits to use in Revenue Management, so you have to turn them off. Go to Configure -> Insurance -> Assign Edits. Uncheck the Check CPT column.