Modifying patient face sheet?

Technical problems with Medisoft.
lauracec

Modifying patient face sheet?

Post by lauracec » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:46 pm

The built in patient face sheet does not include the patient cellphone number. The pharmacies and other physicians need this info.
I've modified the report in report designer to include this information. The original file name for the face sheet is mrlis14.mre.

I figured if i just saved that new report, renamed the old facesheet to mrlis14old.mre and my new report to mrlis14.mre, that medisoft would find it and use the updated report with the cellphone data field. However it appears that the program has a separate directory for user reports vs. builtin reports. When i look at the report list, there are now two files with the same name, one is my user report, and the other original one is still there. Is there any way for me to replace that builtin report with my new file? I can't find a directory with the builtin reports. I would like it so that when the staff pulls up the case and hits the "Face sheet" button, it will use my updated report. Thanks so much for your help!

Gavin Walker

Re: Modifying patient face sheet?

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:32 am

Hi, the report run with the Face Sheet Button is controlled in File > Program Options.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386