Difference between Relay Health and EMDEON Change Healthcare

Topics about Change Healthcare , formerly RelayHealtrh, Emdeon, Capario, and Medavant go here.
prosete

Difference between Relay Health and EMDEON Change Healthcare

Post by prosete » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:06 pm

I came from the McKesson/RH side of the house and used their clearing house since it was created. With both RH and EMDEON incorporating the Change Healthcare name, I have ended up at times in the EMDEON CH loop instead of Relay's. The problem is they lead to different forms for enrollment, ERAs, etc. So, how do I know which CH website I am linking with?

Gavin Walker

Re: Difference between Relay Health and EMDEON Change Healthcare

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:55 am

The correct portal that was originally RelayHealth is https://connectcenter.changehealthcare.com.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

prosete

Post by prosete » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:29 pm

Thanks for that! One of the confusing issues is that I keep getting emails from one of the "Change Healthcare" websites notifying me about new EDI connections, down times, changes in this or that. etc., but they usually direct me to the "Collaboration Compass" website, not "Connect Center." for any additional info. So, is "Collaboration Compass" the OTHER Change Healthcare's portal?

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:05 am

No, RelayHealth had 2 portals, making everything all the more confusing. Connect Center is supposed to be their new and improved portal so there is little reason to go to Collaboration Compass anymore. Your login credentials should work on both portals.

prosete

Post by prosete » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:22 am

Yes they do. Both are the same.
Great! Thanks.