Revenue Management on new PC - need help

Topics about Change Healthcare , formerly RelayHealtrh, Emdeon, Capario, and Medavant go here.
ndewitt0

Revenue Management on new PC - need help

Post by ndewitt0 » Fri May 11, 2018 1:10 pm

I just upgraded my desktop computer and installed Medisoft v20. I am having problems with Revenue Management.

I am getting several claims with source errors with CCI and Global Periods. Indicates "this charge is within the global period for 98940 on 05/05/2018" and "98940 is not payable as coded..."

I have tried to match all the preferences and receivers with my old computer and still getting errors. I have check for updates and patches. Says I am current.

HELP!

ndewitt0

Re: Revenue Management on new PC - need help

Post by ndewitt0 » Fri May 11, 2018 1:53 pm

Figured out to uncheck Global Periods and CCI edits. However, now the claims will check just fine, but all end up with errors for Practice Submitter ID missing.

ndewitt0

Post by ndewitt0 » Fri May 11, 2018 3:08 pm

After continuous searching I think I have figured out where to put Submitter ID. In RM - Configure - Receivers - RELAY - under HEADER INFO input submitter ID

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon May 14, 2018 10:44 am

Glad you figured it out. Your RelayHealth vendor should be able to do this for you as well. If your transfer your RelayHealth support over to us, then we will make these configuration changes for you for FREE. Private message me if you want to do this.

FYI, RelayHealth is in the process of changing their URL to ChangeHealthCare.com. There is a new JAR file and setting changes required in Revenue Management by 6/1/2018. We'll also setup all this up FREE of charge with a support transfer.