statements for two patients will not generate

Technical problems with Medisoft.
EHCS

statements for two patients will not generate

Post by EHCS » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:47 am

I have two statement that say they are ready to send, but when I hit print/send I get the error "there are no statements to be printed using the filters specified". Statement are turned on for these two patients and they have now gone through to statement cycles and they will not create a statement. We use billflash, but I have also tried changing it to paper and printing one and they will not print. No matter what I do I can not get it to generate a statement for them. any help would be appreciated as these patients really need to get a statement and I don't know why it wont send one for them.

Gavin Walker

Re: statements for two patients will not generate

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:27 pm

One of the most common problems in Statement Management is when you have statement records of type standard and you are trying to print them with a remainder statement report (or vice versa). The BillFlash reports are all remainder type unless you have modified them. To fix this, delete the standard type records out of Statement Management and then regenerate the records.

Another issue could be that the patient has a $0.00 balance. If that is the case, try recalculating all balances.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

EHCS

Post by EHCS » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:02 pm

neither of those apply. I have deleted and recreated the statements 3 times. Whenever I have had this issue before it is because they have credit on another case which zero's out their balance...but these two do not have other cases and no credit on other charges either. I always only use remainder statements, all other statements (150 of them), sent to billflash just fine. I am baffled!

EHCS

Post by EHCS » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:03 pm

I even looked to see if they were guarantor's for someone and the other person had credit...but that was not the case either.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:12 pm

It might be something with the procedure codes you are trying to print. Different procedures for these 2 statements? Lab or product charge?