Revenue Management not accepting password so no access

Technical problems with Medisoft.
Jennifer

Revenue Management not accepting password so no access

Post by Jennifer » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:17 am

We have two computers that we run 4 different practices on.
After this most recent RM update, on one computer, it is now asking for a password. It does not accept the password that we use to get into our practice on startup. We have tried to change the password in Medisoft, but same exact message. We try to get in by select and also by configure - nothing works. This is not happening on the second computer. We are running V17 SP1 and did the RM update and client update.

Also after this update, all four of our RM settings have changed. The program file name changed to three different options. We have not been in this setting - eitehr in Medisoft or RM. The comm session also changed. It went to a dial up - which didnt work.
we seem to be guessing our way around these fixes, but still nervous about our claims being sent properly. I didnt konw if it was something that may have affected the reason we cant access the practices on the one computer is why i mention it.

Any ideas to get around that password problem?
thank you.

Gavin Walker

Re: Revenue Management not accepting password so no access

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 pm

I am guessing that the fourth computer has an incorrect registry setting and is using a different Revenue Management database. You'll probably need to work with a Medisoft Reseller to get this straightened out.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

Jennifer

Re: Revenue Management not accepting password so no access

Post by Jennifer » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:55 am

I believe that is you and your wonderful techs!
RUEJE000 is an account number.
I only have two computers. One is still fine except for trying to figure out what changed in the receivers list.
the other computer wont get on RM at all as it wont accept a password.
thanks