Missing Remainder Statements

Technical problems with Medisoft.
corbyre

Missing Remainder Statements

Post by corbyre » Mon May 16, 2011 10:34 am

In Statement Management, after clicking on print/send, the Open Report box no longer shows my customized remainder statement. I can view generic remainder statements and an old customized statement, but not the one I need. Please help! Thanks!

Gavin Walker

Re: Missing Remainder Statements

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon May 16, 2011 11:57 am

Could this have been a non-statement management report? Keep in mind, that statement management versus non-statement management use different report templates. Possibly, the report was simply renamed in Report Designer. If the report is "just gone", then you'll need to recover it from a backup.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

corbyre

Post by corbyre » Mon May 16, 2011 12:50 pm

I can pull up the statement I'm needing in report designer; so, it's not completely gone. I did notice that the only statements listed in Statement Management have mrstm file names. The statement I need is mrsta. I don't know if that has anything to do with it?

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon May 16, 2011 1:37 pm

OK, do this. Open the report in Report Designer. Go to File -> Report Properties and click the Convert button. That will convert the report template from a non-Statement Management report to a Statement Management report. You will then have two versions of the report template - one for Statement Management and one for non-Statement Management.