Just loaded Medisoft V17 and now I get this message . Help!

Technical problems with Medisoft.
executivemedical

Just loaded Medisoft V17 and now I get this message . Help!

Post by executivemedical » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:20 pm

I just loaded V17 Advanced on the computer, and the conversion went thu no problem. I go to sent some electronic claims to Relay Health and now I get this message when I go to claims management, and select electronic claims it gives me this message 'tblBSPractice: Field 'Practice Type' not found It won't let me go any further. Now I have gone to Practice Information and made sure that I have "Medical" selected. I have looked all over and can not for the life of me figure out where else this should be selected. Can anyone help? Thanks

Gavin Walker

Re: Just loaded Medisoft V17 and now I get this message . He

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:57 am

I am sorry to say, it looks like something went wrong with your conversion to v17. :( If you recently converted, you can try reconverting and watch closely for any error messages.

Otherwise, you will need to work with a VAR to repair your database. I would be willing to do this for free if you switch your RelayHealth support and billing under us. The thing is, it can take a few days to get this processed through McKesson, so if you are in a hurry, then we'll have to use paid support.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

mryfs

Re: Just loaded Medisoft V17 and now I get this message . He

Post by mryfs » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:29 pm

:lol: The error: "Practice Type" field not found in Medisoft v.17. There is no problem with database conversion, you need to configure Revenue Management application, the best way to do it is to the vendor and ask the representative to configure your Medisoft for EDI transaction. It is free for one time support.