Technical problems with Medisoft.
Roz

Post by Roz » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:10 pm

When I create a report (activity summary by procedure) for one practice, it shows me a summary of the charges, payments, adjustments, etc. associated with the procedure. How can I pull a list of patients associated with payments on a certain procedure? My next issue is, there was a payment on a procedure on 12/06/2010 that is showing up on my 11/01/2010 to 11/30/2010 report. I am putting in Date From 11/01 to 11/30 not sure why it shows up on the report. I tried date from, date created, independently, then I put that date in both, how can I fix that? In another practice I know I received a payment on 11/29/2010 on a certain procedure, I see it in the payment detail on the deposit list. It is not showing up at all in the activity summary by procedure with the same dates. Please help, I am so confused!

Gavin Walker

Re: REPORT

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi Roz, if I recall correctly, the date ranges of the activity summary report only select charges, but payments for those charges show up on the report regardless of the dates on the payment.

To my knowledge, there is no report in Medisoft that does exactly what you want. I wrote a report for a billing service that does pretty much what you want. This report sorts and totals by billing code for which I think the billing service intended to create a separate billing code for each provider. The report details payment date, payment type, amount, patient name, date of service, and CPT code. If this report will work for you and you are on Medisoft v15 Advanced or higher I'll sell the report to you "as is" for $45. If you need us to customize the report then we charge $180. If this would be of interest to you, I can fax or e-mail an example of the report I have.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

Roz

Re: REPORT

Post by Roz » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:02 am

Thanks so much for your reply. I would really appreciate looking at an example just to be sure it will work for me. I am on Medisoft v15 sp2. You can e-mail it to me at the address on file. I found a way to get to the numbers I need, but I think your report would save me a lot of time. Thanks again for your help.