Secondary Billing

Technical problems with Medisoft.
rpdc

Secondary Billing

Post by rpdc » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:35 pm

Good afternoon all.

I am having a problem billing some secondary claims (paper). The primary is Medicare which is billed electronic and a payment has been posted. This is not a cross-over claim so the box is unchecked. When attempting to print the secondary I get an error \"Stream Read Error\".

I am using Version 10SP2.1 Advanced Single user.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:43 pm

Hi Bob! Usually when I have seen this error it is because there is something wrong with a customization that was made to your report. Try reprinting the secondary claim again with one of the canned secondary reports that come with Medisoft. If that works, then there is something wrong with your custom report.

Welcome to our forum and have a great day!
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

rpdc

Secondary Claims

Post by rpdc » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:42 am

Thanks for your quick reply Gavin.

I purchased your NPI File for Version 10. I modified both a primary insurance form and a secondary. The primary works fine, it is the secondary I am having a problem with. I will try one of the canned forms as you have suggested and let you know.

Again, thanks.

Bob

Jason York

Post by Jason York » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:38 pm

I would recommend reverting back to the original report that was on the CD you purchased from us.

If the date on the CD you ordered from us is any older than 8/24/07 (some of the originals did not have a date on them), then please feel free to call us at 866-890-6777 and we can send you the latest version of the reports.
Jason York
Support Manager
MedTech Medical Management Systems
www.medtechsys.net