New practice creation error

Technical problems with Medisoft.
kdharma

New practice creation error

Post by kdharma » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:57 am

I have V27 network pro and when creating a new practice everything sets up just fine. But when I go to open practice, it doesn't list the new practice in the list. I've tried running file maintenance (the practice is shown there) after creating it with no luck.
Last edited by kdharma on Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gavin Walker

Re: New practice creation erro

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:13 am

That is weird. Try entering a folder name without any spaces in it and a unique practice name. It is possible your database list is corrupt and you can delete the file and re-add all the practices back into the list if it is not too much trouble. Also, keep in mind if you add a practice, it does not necessarily end up at the bottom of the list. I can end up anywhere in the list so you have to look through them all.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

kdharma

Post by kdharma » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:07 pm

I tried your suggestions and still no luck. I tried creating another "test" practice and doesn't show in the list. The only changes I can think of that were made would be activating the medisoft mobile. Do you think a reinstall of V27 will correct this issue?

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:17 am

I would save a backup of the file MWDBList.* and delete it. Then you can re-add all the practices back into the list. You "might" have to re-activate Mobile, I am not sure. If there are too many in the list to re-add, then you'll have to work with your Medisoft reseller to fix your database list.

kdharma

Post by kdharma » Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:18 am

Seemed like it worked temporarily. Once I logged out of the program and logged back in, the name disappeared. I think I'll have to create a ticket with your team.