report printing issue

Technical problems with Medisoft.
BethJ

report printing issue

Post by BethJ » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:41 pm

We recently upgraded our computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and Medisoft Version 22 to Version 23. I went to run a patient aging report(1st time running one since upgrades) this morning and when I select patient aging it brings up the "Print Report Where", I selected "Preview the report on the screen" and click on start. It then acts like it is going to bring up the next window to select the report criteria and a window flashes on screen, but then disappears. I also tried running the "day sheets" reports and the same thing happens. I am able to print patient statements and other reports just fine. It seems to be only an issue with the Day Sheets, Aging, Analysis, Audit, and Patient Ledger.

Any thoughts or ideas on how to fix this issue?

Thank you!

Beth

Gavin Walker

Re: report printing issue

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:54 am

Hi Beth, try renaming the folder \MediData\ReportDefs to ReportDefsBackup.

The next time you launch Medisoft, select the option Yes To All when prompted about importing the reports.

I hope that works.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

BethJ

Post by BethJ » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:31 am

Good morning Gavin,

I just tried this and it did look like it imported the reports, however it did not give me the prompt option Yes To All. It just automatically started importing. After the import, I tried to print an aging report and again after I make the "Print Selection" it does not load the criteria selection box or anything.

Any other ideas?

Thank you!
Beth

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:02 am

You might check your anti-virus settings exclude the folder C:\Medisoft and C:\MediData and then re-install Medisoft again. Run Medisoft as Administrator.