TblLoggedIn: Error: 7058: Corrupt ADI Index, ver11 Sp4

Technical problems with Medisoft.
guggesn

TblLoggedIn: Error: 7058: Corrupt ADI Index, ver11 Sp4

Post by guggesn » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:49 pm

I upgraded client's version 11 to Sp4, back in Aug. 2009, and everything was working fine until last week. Client has no idea what she did to cause error, but she cannot print receipts. I get this error when I open product and click on File|File Maintenance - TblLoggedIn: Error: 7058: Corrupt ADI Index. But Re-indexing supposedly works, I mean I get the GUI and can perform the action. I also get the error when I close product and choose File Maintenance from program folder, and same thing, I can (supposedly) use File Maintenance to re-index. Note: This client is on the networked version, although she only uses the product from one workstation.
Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks, Susan

Gavin Walker

Re: TblLoggedIn: Error: 7058: Corrupt ADI Index, ver11 Sp4

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Reindexing should work, but it looks like maybe there is a bug in File Maintenance and the Logged In table is not being re indexed. I can see the Logged In table listed as one of the tables to re-index on Medisoft version 16. So, maybe the issue will be fixed if you upgrade to v16.

Another thing you might try is to delete all Users out of Medisoft. Without any users, there is nothing to record to the Logged In table so this might work around the error. This will not work if you want to track who did what in the database. If you later add Users back into Medisoft, then the error will probably happen again.

If you are unable to resolve this error on your own, then you will need to work with a value added reseller who can repair your data. You could also try working directly with Medisoft on this, but they will require that you purchase version 16 before they can help you.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386