Work Aministrator

Technical problems with Medisoft.
EHCS

Work Aministrator

Post by EHCS » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:18 pm

We have recently started utilizing the work administrator in medisoft. We have one practice we bill for that we get the following error on and can not use it. Any ideas on how to fix this?? qryMisc: Error 7200: State=HY000; NativeError=7079 Cannot opent tble or view because the user does not have read rights to the table or view. Table name:mwtsk.

I have attempted to cut and past the mwtsk files from other practices into the practice that isn't working but I still get the error.

Gavin Walker

Re: Work Aministrator

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:02 am

Try running the program C:\medisoft\bin\mwstrts.exe and see if that fixes your issue. Cut and pasting the file from other practice folders is not recommended. You'll need to restore the original file back first.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

EHCS

Post by EHCS » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:24 am

That did not work....any other suggestions? I ran that on all the computers and it did not work. I actually can remove all the mwtsk files and it still does that, it isn't even reading the files before we get the error. I do not know how to restore it back to original as ever since we installed medisoft years ago it hasn't worked for this one practice.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:21 am

You can run C:\Medisoft\bin\MediUtils.exe -> Repair Practice Data.

Make sure you have a backup first.

This utility repairs data by making a blank new table and attaching it to the data dictionary. Information that was previously in that table is deleted. So if this utility repairs the work admin task list, then all that prior information will be gone, but you will then be able to use that window in Medisoft.

After running this utility, review the log located in C:\medisoft\bin to see what tables were dropped and recreated.

You will need to work with a Medisoft reseller who can repair your data if you need to recover any of that data. We currently charge $300 if you are on version 20 or higher.