Mobile Interface Configuration Problem

Technical problems with Medisoft.
mbpros

Mobile Interface Configuration Problem

Post by mbpros » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:57 am

I tried to set up a new practice for the Mobile Interface as I have done for other practices (Tools, Services, Mobile Interface Configuration). It is disabled by default so I clicked Enable. Normally this then provides the API Code and API Key.

BUT instead I get an error message that says: "Unable to allocate a New API Key".

HELP!

Thanks,
Steve
Steven Zats
Medical Billing Professionals

Gavin Walker

Re: Mobile Interface Configuration Problem

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:59 am

Steve, make sure the eMDs MSL Connectivity Service is running on the server. Possibly try restarting the service. Otherwise, we'll probably need to work directly with you on this one.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

mbpros

Post by mbpros » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:24 am

I restarted the MSL Connectivity Service (don't think there was an error as other practices were using it fine). But now that I restarted when I go to a new practice I get an error Unable to Load Code DLL when going to Tools, Services, Mobile Interface.

Steve
Steven Zats

mbpros

Post by mbpros » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:48 pm

OK...now when I go to Tools, Services, there is no option for the Mobile Interface Configuration. I restarted it again and still it does not appear...and for my current users who use the App they are getting an error message that the server is not connected.

Since I have stopped and started the eMDS MSL Connectivity Service a few times and it has not helped, what else? Reboot my server???

Steve
Steven Zats

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:30 am

Are you running Medisoft from the server? There could be a McKesson MSL service to. Try stopping that one.

mbpros

Post by mbpros » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:07 pm

Stopped and started that...and it didn't help...I did create a support ticket for this issue...and another issue I'm having suddenly with the Add CPT code (says it is missing a dll).

Steve
Steven Zats