Found the solution or the reason for the problem...and I'm posting this in case anyone else ever has this issue. I decided to do a clean install of Windows....even though this was a brand new computer. I installed Medisoft first and it ran fine. Then, one at a time I would install a program and after installing one program I would test Medisoft (both printing and with RM) to make sure that the new program I installed did not cause the issue.
Finally after installing maybe 16-18 programs, I found the culprit...TeamViewer! I found it hard to believe that it could be Team Viewer so I uninstalled the program, rebooted, and reinstalled 3 times. but each time it caused Medisoft to crash after printing and caused RM to lock up after submitting claims. So then I checked something else. When you have TeamViewer running, in each app at the top (near the minimize button) is a TeamViewer QuickConnect button. I researched and found that some programs do have compatibility issues with the QuickConnect button so the QuickConnect button is disabled in those programs. You can also choose to completely disable the QuickConnect button for all programs OR you can add selected programs to the list where the QuickConnect button does not appear.
So I disabled for all programs, rebooted and have had no issues ever since!
Medical Billing Professionals