Technical problems with Medisoft.
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:36 pm
Got this weird message for the first time (that I can remember). We were trying to print paper claims, ready to send, chose our normal HCFA layout.... However, it took longer than normal to process. And at the end of the box that shows the percentage of processing, a new box popped up that said "Metafile is not Valid"
Thank you in advance for your help!!
- Posts: 4203
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
- Location: Springfield, MO
I can't say for sure I have seen that one either. If I were taking a guess, I would try to eliminate the Medisoft report template you are using as a possibility.
1. Was there a recent change to your Medisoft report template? A logo added or something?
2. Try printing a particular single claim. Still an error?
3. Try printing with one of the built-in report templates that came with Medisoft. Does it print just fine with "CMS - 1500 (Primary) - 02/12"?
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:59 pm
I have seen this error if I am trying to print a large number of claim forms at once (approx 200) so what I do is print some (approx 100) and then print the rest.
Medical Billing Professionals