EDI help: RelayHealth or eMDS

Technical problems with Medisoft.
prosete

EDI help: RelayHealth or eMDS

Post by prosete » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:00 am

Now that eMDS bought the RH contract from McKesson, who do you contact for EDI help, RelayHealth or eMDS?

Using Medisoft v19 SP1 and hotfix

Gavin Walker

Re: EDI help: RelayHealth or eMDS

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:16 am

You would contact your Medisoft VAR. If you do not know who that is or do not have one, then private message me and we can provide FREE help if your transfer your RelayHealth over to us.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

prosete

Post by prosete » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:34 pm

A colleague of mine had the same issue I'm having with Revenue Mgr and RelayHealth, reason why I asked whether to contact RH or eMDS to seek a solution. Problem was that I have had 0 (zero) downloads from my RH mailbox since 11/7. No remittances, no transmission confirmations, no billing summaries, etc. Nothing. She then called RH support and learned it was a recent issue that had been fixed as of last Friday with a patch. The RH tech support guy then remotely installed a .bat file in her system that solved the problem. So I called RH and had them fix it remotely via the same .bat file patch. Problem solved!

Don't know if anyone else had this problem come up.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:41 pm

Yeah, contact your Medisoft or Lytec re-seller to get the patch. This affects everybody since 11/10/2016. We believe you also need to re-submit claims since this date as well. All workstations that send/receive from RelayHealth need to be updated. We have been scrambling all week to get all of our customers fixed.