Anyone familiar with e-MDs?

Technical problems with Medisoft.
prosete

Anyone familiar with e-MDs?

Post by prosete » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:19 am

Apparently McKesson and Relay Health are now part of this company. I have been trying to contact them for two months now since I use RH for my EDI and have not received an invoice for my claims submissions since May (though I am still able to bill even without submitting payments to them for the past 3 months). Every phone number I have been given to resolve this problem and start receiving my monthly invoice have led to voicemail boxes and answering machines. All messages left with them have gone unanswered. The one email address I have for them has also resulted in unanswered messages. Have any of you who have used RH for Medisoft claims run into a similar problem? Does anyone have a bonafide email or phone number to this company?

Any help will be appreciated.

Gavin Walker

Re: Anyone familiar with e-MDs?

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:43 am

I can tell you Medisoft has been having trouble getting their invoicing out to everyone. We have not received our June RelayHealth invoice yet and when we got May's we also got March and April's in the span of about a week.

Here is the complicating factor. e-MDs bought Medisoft along with the RelayHealth clearinghouse contracts, but RelayHealth clearinghouse stayed with McKesson.

As a RelayHealth vendor also, I can tell you that RelayHealth's invoicing is complicated and I am sure e-MDs is trying to make sure the invoicing is correct before they send it out. I was told June's invoices are supposed to go out by the end of this week.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

prosete

Post by prosete » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:20 pm

Thank you! helps a lot to know I'm not the only one hanging out there...

prosete

Post by prosete » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:06 am

Haha! Coincidentally, I just got in the mail the Jun Jul invoices along with copy of news release about the change.

They're also charging me a sales tax for "services" that are not subject to sales taxes in Florida :-)

prosete

Post by prosete » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:22 am

I would encourage anyone who is affected by the McKesson/RelayHealth transfer of accounts to e-MDS and who live/practice in states where electronic billing is nol subject to sales tax to check their new invoices from e-MDS. They are based in Texas and that state does apply their sales tax (6.5%) to all electronic billing. As a result, they are inadvertently applying your state's sales tax rate to all invoices they are now managing. They are responsive, though, to a phone call or email message alerting them to their incorrect application of sales taxes in states where these taxes do not apply.