Many appointments on the schedule but shows completely blank

Technical problems with Medisoft.
DonC

Many appointments on the schedule but shows completely blank

Post by DonC » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:40 pm

Frustrating afternoon, but solution found. Posting theis in case it may help anyone else, because I did not find this answer on anywhere on the web.

We have a full day of appointments and many therapist columns that display on our Office Hours screen. A few hours ago I was contacted to help with one computer that was displaying NO appointments. We have 8 users on local computers and every other computer could show the appointments. The computer that would not display appointments did not respond to restarts (computer or Medisoft) and it did not make any difference which user tried to log in. If we clicked on any position that we knew had a patient scheduled, the patient info would be displayed on the left of the screen, so the information is there - just not visible.

Solution - Maximize the Medisoft window. Everyone shows up again. Take the window off of Maximize and they all disappear.

I won't spend time trying to find out what is going on here, but did want to post this solution in case anyone else has this problem. Our window when not Maximized was stretched as far as it could go and appeared to be Maximized, but it wasn't.

Don

Gavin Walker

Re: Many appointments on the schedule but shows completely blank

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:38 pm

This can also happen if you have appointments or breaks that occur before or after the "appointment window" setup in Program Options. Also, if you have an appointment that is not an even multiple of the minimum appointment slot setting in program options.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386