revenue management error

Technical problems with Medisoft.
mleder

Re: revenue management error

Post by mleder » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:46 am

before that error message, I get an error that said "Error version checking RM DB list. Path is: C:\Users\Michelle\Desktop\CMDBlist.add. Please see your comp. admin. to be sure you can access this folder. Then start RM again

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:39 pm

In Windows go to Start -> All Apps -> Revenue Management -> Check for Updates.

mleder

Post by mleder » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:28 pm

ok, I did that and they are up to date, but still that error.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Well, if you manually deleted files and then come back and re-install Medisoft after the fact, and do a Check for Update, then you "should" be back to where you need to be. The only thing I can think is the installer "thinks" you have a certain group of files installed and it is skipping those because you have a partial install.

Therefore, I suggest going to Control Panel and uninstalling all Medisoft and Revenue Management. Work your way from newest to oldest versions and perform a rollback if prompted. If you installed Medisoft multiple times, you may have to uninstall it multiple times to get it all off. Also, uninstall Office Hours, Reports Pro, Codes on Disk, Encoder Pro, Focus Reports, and Crystal Reports runtime if you have any of that installed. Then, delete your Medisoft\Bin folder and then do a reinstall after you have stopped your anti-virus.

mleder

Post by mleder » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:38 am

im sorry to be such a pain, but I deleted all of these, and then reinstalled medisoft, and updated the RM, and I got the error again, and then also the error that reads "Error version checking RM DB list" Path is: C:/Users/Michelle/desktop/CMDBlist.add. Please see your comp administrator so you can access . Then start RM again.
Any other suggestions to this error?

mleder

Post by mleder » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:46 am

ok, I deleted that file, and I think it is working now!