message displays

Technical problems with Medisoft.
dianawashere

message displays

Post by dianawashere » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:06 pm

I have medisoft 20 basic and am getting this: there are paymenta that must be completely applied before continuing. Also in the basic version how do I get to deposit lists to apply multiple payments. Thanks. :roll:

Gavin Walker

Re: message displays

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:47 pm

Medisoft is warning you to apply your payments when you enter them. If these are pre-payments, go to the Lists -> Procedure/Payment/Adjustment Code list and mark the Prepayment box.

If you don't want to apply your payments then go to File -> Program Options -> Data Entry tab and uncheck the Force Payments to be Applied box.

The Deposit List is NOT a feature of Medisoft Basic. You will need to move up to Medisoft Advanced for that feature. Be sure to select Upgrade My Medisoft Basic v20 option on our shopping cart if you want it.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

dianawashere

applying payments

Post by dianawashere » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:08 pm

Thanks for your help. If I also have many payments that have not been applied, is there an automated way to do that quickly? Thanks.

Gavin Walker

Re: message displays

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:53 pm

If they are patient payments there is an option to auto-apply starting with the oldest charge. Otherwise, you have to apply them one at a time. It is highly recommended you apply your payments so your statements are accurate.