Medisoft Electronic Billing

Technical problems with Medisoft.
jaymskay

Medisoft Electronic Billing

Post by jaymskay » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:52 pm

I upgrade Medisoft v10 to v12 and now it's telling I have to register the Electronic billing v12 as well. I tried using the serial number for v10 and the activation key but it still will not register. I have called Medisoft directly several times and have been on hold for almost an hour! Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Jamie

Jason York

Post by Jason York » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:11 pm

Have you tried requesting a new registration code instead of using your old one? You will want to use the original serial number, but I believe the registration code will be different.
Jason York
Support Manager
MedTech Medical Management Systems
www.medtechsys.net

jaymskay

Post by jaymskay » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:14 pm

Yes, I did try requesting a new activation code and it just brings me back to the beginning and says it is still not registered.

Jamie

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:38 pm

Hi Jamie! The first 4 digits of the Phoenix module serial is 5631 and it is 14 digits long. You must select \"NO\" you do not have a registration code and Medisoft will connect across the Internet and retrieve it for you.

If that does not work, then you may browse here: Medisoft Registration

Be careful to register Phoenix with the EXACT same practice name as the rest of Medisoft (punctuation and spaces count!).

If that does not work, then please tell us the error message you get when registering at the link above.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

jaymskay

Post by jaymskay » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:23 pm

When I try to register it in Medisoft and online at their website they are saying it is already registered. I think the problem is that Medisoft is asking me to register v12 of the Medisoft Electronic claims and I am trying to use the v10 info which is already registered. Thank you for all your help! Your customer service is MUCH better than Medisofts!

Jamie

Jason York

Post by Jason York » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:25 am

Jamie, after you run through the registration process, whether or not is was successful, you will be given the option to print your registration information. If you'll go ahead and print that out and fax it to us at 417-890-6788, we can take care of the registration for you.

Please be sure to include the phone number we can reach you at on the fax. Thanks!
Jason York
Support Manager
MedTech Medical Management Systems
www.medtechsys.net

jaymskay

Post by jaymskay » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:16 am

Thank you so much! I have been trying to resolve this for about 3 weeks now. I appreciate your quick help!

Jamie