OH 14 Bug: CrossProduct Framework Database objects error

Technical problems with Medisoft.
Paul Williams

OH 14 Bug: CrossProduct Framework Database objects error

Post by Paul Williams » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:04 pm

One of our machines, just one, is consistantly getting this error message.

It occurs only once, when after first opening Office Hours, you click on any appointment in the grid. Up pops the error, the message box is simply titled \"Error\" and it contains \"Error occured while validating the CrossProduct Framework Database objects\". No error code or error number is shown. There is no indication whether the error is generated via OH, or ADS, or from Windows XP itself.

One can continue to work in OH and any subsequent clicks on appointments do not cause the error. So, it's more a nuisance than a problem. Has anyone else ran into this one?

Thanks.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:31 am

I have not seen this. If I was taking a guess, I would say that this machine is somehow pointing to a different Medidata root folder than the other machines.

To fix this, hold the F7 key while double clicking on the Office Hours icon to launch it. Browse through your Network to find the Medidata Share on the server and select the same share as the other machines.

My second guess is Office Hours is somehow installed in a different folder than Medisoft.

To fix this, uninstall All Office Hours and Medisoft in the reverse order that they were installed in. Take the default prompts except select RollBack when prompted. Next, reinstall your Medisoft and Office Hours and make sure the same folder is selected during installation.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386