Revenue Management cant access Lytec Database

Technical problems with Medisoft.
kunundrum420

Revenue Management cant access Lytec Database

Post by kunundrum420 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Am I missing a setting IN RM to populate the Unique Id fields, or should it be turned to null = true in sql database??

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Unique ID', table 'Health And Abundance Inc0.dbo.History Detail'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at LY11.Posting.ExecuteSQL(IDbCommand cm, String desc, String conflict)
INSERT INTO [History Detail] ( [Unique ID], [History Header ID], [Detail ID], [Billing], [Item], [Type], [Patient Code], [Guarantor Code], [Insurance Code], [Responsible], [Date Printed], [Method] ) Select MAX([History Detail].[Unique ID]) + 1 , @HeaderID, @DetailID, @Billing, @Item, @TypeCode,' ',' ',@Insurance, @Resp, @PostDate, 3 From [History Detail]

Any Help appreciated.

Gavin Walker

Re: Revenue Management cant access Lytec Database

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:38 am

Have you done any billing out of this Lytec database before? This could be a bug when you try to use Revenue Management for the first time.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

kunundrum420

Post by kunundrum420 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:41 am

It is the first time using this database. All claims send to Capario correctly however RM does not connect to the Lytec database to update that they were send and received. Therefore they remain to be processed over and over creating duplicate billings unless i manually go into each claim to uncheck bill insurance. I have this same issue on two computers. Thought maybe a permissions problem but cannot find any blocked access by either programs.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:46 am

Hmm, try printing one paper claim out of Lytec first and then see if Revenue Management works. Let me know how this works and I will report back to McKesson. There seems to be a fairly obvious bug based on the SQL you pulled from the error message.

Also, what version of Lytec is this? 2011?

kunundrum420

Post by kunundrum420 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:22 pm

Lytec 2013 running on win 8.1 all hotfixs installed.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:29 pm

Did my suggestion to print one paper claim first work?

kunundrum420

Post by kunundrum420 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:30 pm

That worked !!! , printing paper claim successfully unchecked the bill insurance box. Then rechecking and submitting electronically through RM completed transmission and reported no error removing from RM as completed.

You rock !

UmerRazi

Re: Revenue Management generated file

Post by UmerRazi » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:04 pm

Hi, I noticed that file generated by revenue management does not show cot code from fee schedule, instead of that it always enter default cpt code. I am using lytec 2014 on win 10. During printing form is correct. Any help is appreciated

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:11 am

If you edit the receiver in Revenue Management and go to the transaction set column, which IGuide are you using? Have you tried doing a Check For Updates, keep in mind if you run into the Software Not Found error after doing this, then you'll have to work with your reseller go your Revenue Management updated.