Where is Medisoft Utilities or Medisoft Tools to changechart

Technical problems with Medisoft.
tammimcknight

Where is Medisoft Utilities or Medisoft Tools to changechart

Post by tammimcknight » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:49 am

Hello Everyone,
I am trying to change a chart, but I cannot find in my computer Medisoft tools icon or Medisoft Utilities.

I check my local disk (C:) already and does not have any file call Medisoft or program files Medisoft.

Could someone tell me where can I find Medisoft tools or utilities in my computer? or do you know any other way to change a chart?

Thank you.

Junnel

Gavin Walker

Re: Where is Medisoft Utilities or Medisoft Tools to changec

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi Junnel, this can happen if your Medisoft was installed to a custom location on your computer.

Try this:

Right-Click on the Medisoft icon on your computer.

Select Open File Location

This will open the folder where Medisoft was installed. Now browse through the list of files until you find MediUtils.exe and then double-click it to run the Medisoft Utilities.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

tammimcknight

Post by tammimcknight » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Thank you Gavin.

I have 3 icons on my desktop. Medisoft Advanced, Medisoft Reports, and Office Hours Professional. I right click on each one of them and they do not have the open file location option. They just have the option open and when I click it of course opened the icon. I search for the utilities file and the computer did not find it. Can I try something else? Do you think we should have a conference call that way you can look my computer and of course we will pay you?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Junnel Berry

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:38 pm

OK, on Vista or Windows XP you may not have the option for Open File Location. So instead try this:

1. Right click on the Medisoft shortcut and click on Properties.

2. Click on the Shortcut tab.

3. Note what you have in Target Location.

4. Click Start -> Computer

5. Type the Target Location you noted above into the into the Windows Explorer Address box.

6. Now you should be able to browse and find MediUtils.exe and double-click on it.

If this doesn't work, call our office. We can handle this with training or support, however you want to do it.