Revenue Management problem

Technical problems with Medisoft.
rmccall

Revenue Management problem

Post by rmccall » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:37 pm

We have recently moved to a new offsite server. I moved the entire data folder and remapped the UNC path. Everything transfered correctly and is working fine with the exception of a minor problem in Revenue Management. Everything in RM transfered correctly and works except for one thing. When we send a claim RM will generate a .clm and .zip file. Previously it would send these files to a outbound folder located on the server. Since the move I cant find where these files are going and/ or how to change the path for these files. We send our claims using a modem and a FTP program. Any suggestions?

Gavin Walker

Re: Revenue Management problem

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:08 pm

To determine where your files will be generated in Revenue Management, go to Configure -> Receivers -> Transaction Sets -> File Info frame.

rmccall

Post by rmccall » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 am

Thanks! Just what I was looking for.

Clio

Post by Clio » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:07 pm

rmccall wrote:We have recently moved to a new offsite server. I moved the entire data folder and remapped the UNC path. Everything transfered correctly and is working fine with the exception of a minor problem in Revenue Management. Everything in RM transfered correctly and works except for one thing. When we send a claim RM will generate a .clm and .zip file. Previously it would send these files to a outbound folder located on the server. Since the move I cant find where these files are going and/ or how to change the path for these files. We send our claims using a modem and a FTP program. Any suggestions?
rmccall wrote:We have recently moved to a new offsite server. I moved the entire data folder and remapped the UNC path. Everything transfered correctly and is working fine with the exception of a minor problem in Revenue Management. Everything in RM transfered correctly and works except for one thing. When we send a claim RM will generate a .clm and .zip file. Previously it would send these files to a outbound folder located on the server. Since the move I cant find where these files are going and/ or how to change the path for these files. We send our claims using a modem and a FTP program. Any suggestions?

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:25 pm

The default location is here:
\\<server name>\medidata\RMData\<practice folder name>\Outbound