Any links to a current Revenue Management manual?

Technical problems with Medisoft.
prosete

Any links to a current Revenue Management manual?

Post by prosete » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Desperately in need of one so I can re-configure my List-->EDI Receivers-->ID fields (Submitter ID1 & ID2, Program Name, Path, File Name, etc.)

I'm getting many errors that deal with missing Submitter ID, Billing Service (??), etc., when I attempt to submit a claim. The built-in Help file for this routine just refers me to the RM Manual.

Any links appreciated.

prosete

Re: Any links to a current Revenue Management manual?

Post by prosete » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Well, I'm gradually working it out error by error. I got the abover errors taken care of and was able to get the following results when sending a claim using Revenue Management:

1. I can "check claims" OK. They all come back with the 'green flag'

2. I can print out a Claim Preview Report OK ...but...I notice that now the CPT Code 'descriptor' comes printed out next to the 'numerical code' of the particular CPT code used.

Prior to the fiasco I'm going through right now, only the 'numeric' code used to appear (no description). Why is this happening?

3. Once I press "Send" I get yet another copy of the same Claim Preview Report on the screen (as I did before my problems arose)

4. Clicking "Send" the final time to send the claim on its way leads to a brand new and heretofore never seen pop-up box asking me "Was the claim sent successfully?" with Yes-No response radio buttons to reply with.

Now, I'm not having any confirmation that the claim was "sent successfully" -- the "Sending/Receiving" files pop-up box does not pop-up anymore. So, if I press 'No' to say rhe claim was 'not' sent successfully, I get the Claim Preview Report back on the screen. If I press 'Yes' then I go back to an empty box with no trace of the 'Sending/Receiving files' box appearing at all. I'm left to guess if the claim was sent or not.

I have no clue what this is all about.

Even less where to find the fix :-)

prosete

Post by prosete » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:21 pm

One more thing: I noticed that just simply going to Revenue Management Reports --> Get Reports leads to no action at all on the screen. Nothing happens and there's no way to know if amy reports are on the way. Again, the box that used to pop up indicating "Sending/Receiving Files" with "Waiting..." noted on the bottom bar is not coming up.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:20 pm

LINK REMOVED. Make a copy fast because things are disappearing from the knowledgebase. The Medisoft manual is missing, but there is a lot of overlap between Rev. Mgmt. for Medisoft and Lytec.

The old Medisoft knowledgebase is completely gone now, so I removed the link.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386