Revenue Management Login error

Technical problems with Medisoft.
nancydffl

Revenue Management Login error

Post by nancydffl » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Hi! I upgraded to Medisoft Version 17 in December, and everything was going great. Last Thursday, I tried to set up a new receiver to send test 5010 claims, following directions provided by McKesson. Now, I can't send claims with my regular receiver, or the test receiver. The error message I get is "Login information is missing or invalid". I never touched my existing receiver, so I am baffled as to why neither receiver will let me send claims. I purchased tech support from Medisoft on Friday, but have now sat on hold for over six hours total, and no one is answering on their end. Any ideas on how to fix this issue? Thank you so much!

Gavin Walker

Re: Revenue Management Login error

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:01 pm

You might try going to File -> Login/Password Management and click Reset to Defaults and click save.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

nancydffl

Post by nancydffl » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:25 pm

I am hesitant to do that, because the login for the PC, Medisoft, and Revenue Management are all the same, and I don't want to possibly lose access to Medisoft entirely, which would be just my luck. I am logged in properly to Revenue Management, so the error only occurs when I try to send claims, it definitely has something to do with the receivers. It is as if the receiver can't connect to the clearinghouse, even though our submitter ID and password are correct, for all receivers. Truly frustrating!

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 am

Setting changes Login Management do not actually change any passwords. Some Login Management settings though are incompatible with Revenue Management. I know the defaults work. Based on your previous post, I thought maybe you were having trouble logging into Revenue Management.

It sounds as though the submitter id/password combination on the receiver is wrong. If you cannot correct this, you'll need to call your receiver and have them reset your password. Then you can manually correct the receiver's submitter id and password in Medisoft.