Revenue Management back to requiring Sign In

Technical problems with Medisoft.
prosete

Revenue Management back to requiring Sign In

Post by prosete » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:18 am

Suddenly, after using RM successfully from within v17/SP2, each time I now open RM the first screen that pops up is one that requires I "select" the practice and then re-enter my User ID and Password. Up until this change began, I could simply call up RM and the screen would go directly to the one that allows me to choose what I want to do, rather than first "Select" the practice and re-enter sign-in all over again.

Is this easily changeable?

I have no clue how this unsolicited change happened in the background but I'd like to know how it happened on its own and if I can prevent it from happening again. I do have the latest RM version installed.

Gavin Walker

Re: Revenue Management back to requiring Sign In

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:15 am

Try this, in Medisoft go to File -> Login/Password Management and click Reset to Defaults.

If that doesn't fix the issue, if your password changed recently, try changing it back.
prosete wrote:I have no clue how this unsolicited change happened in the background but I'd like to know how it happened on its own and if I can prevent it from happening again. I do have the latest RM version installed.
The RM updates often cause the program to behave in unexpected ways. Hopefully they are fixing more things than they are breaking. :D
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386