mispositioned window

Technical problems with Medisoft.
linus

mispositioned window

Post by linus » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:35 pm

Hello,
This a problem that i've seen happen in a number of versions of medisoft that i've used at a number of clients offices.

The window (say the transaction window) gets dragged out of position and is placed under the top window (the one with the chart information).
At this point all she can see is the 1st row of the payments in the payment section of the transaction window.
I've tried to drag it back but i could not find a place that i could grab.
I've tried using the window reset that the help file said to use but it did not change it.
For now i've set up another pc with a medisoft client so that she can still use it.

Has anyone seen this before?
How do you recover the window??
Is it possible to reset to the default settings?
Or does she have to have the medisoft client re-installed?

The one that my boss has a problem with is an older version, 10 i think.
I don't think that ndc even support this module any longer.
I've tried to get the doctor to update, but she really is not in a position to update to the newer version till at least may or june.

Thanks for your patience.

Respectfully

Linus

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Hi, there is a resizeable bar between the charges grid at the top and the payments grid at the bottom. You can click and drag anywhere on the bar that says \"Payments, Adjustments, and Comments\" to resize the payment window. Try maximizing the Medisoft and Transaction Entry windows to make it easier to click this bar. I see that you are on version 10 sp1. Try downloading and installing 10 sp2.1 off of our downloads page and I think that will also reset all of your windows to their default settings.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386