Revenue Management - Policy Edits updating error

Topics about Change Healthcare , formerly RelayHealtrh, Emdeon, Capario, and Medavant go here.
BethJ

Revenue Management - Policy Edits updating error

Post by BethJ » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:30 am

Upon launching Revenue Managment it says the updated policy edits database is effective 11/04/2019 and should only be installed when you are ready to process claims for services on or after that date. Do you want to install it now. Once I click on "yes" to proceeed to I receive the following messsage:
Unable to launch the installer! Please contact tech support.
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception:The system cannot find the file specified
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(String fileName, String arguments)
at CMLibrary.Utilities.InstallEditUpdate()

What do I need to do or who do I contact?
Thank you!

Gavin Walker

Re: Revenue Management - Policy Edits updating error

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:51 am

Hi Beth, this is usually caused by anti-virus flagging a component of the Revenue Management update as malware and quarantining it. Once this happens, you need to exclude c:\Medisoft from your anti-virus scans and then uninstall both Revenue Management and Medisoft and then re-install Medisoft.

If you transfer your Change Healthcare is what was formerly known as RelayHealth and you are using the ConnectCenter/Collaboration Compass portals then if you transfer your support over to us for FREE, then can fix this for you free of charge.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386