- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:24 am
1) Do I need to install the medisoft updates now meaning the Hotfix and the newest update Or by installing the newest update will that take care of the hotfix update as well? Will the update mess with my data file.
2) Trying to transmit claims through revenue mangt., using relay health for eclaims, my program tells me I need to create a new date file, open existing, etc...
How do I shift over my revenue management file from the old pc data base or do I need to create a new RMD location in c:/medidata location on my new pc?
I'm running V19 advance single user and have to check Service pack as it should be 1 but unsure if restored corrected program.
3) Do you have any suggestions if there is something better than relay health to transmit claims?
- Gavin Walker
- Posts: 4204
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
- Location: Springfield, MO
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC