Free Medisoft Support & Other - Courtesy Support Resource

For prospective & existing Walker Tek Solutions' clients. (Remember me for upgrades ~ Gavin)
It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:44 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:26 pm 

I am no longer receiving any reports thru revenue management. I have updated everything yesterday and restarted my computer. Still nothing. It was working fine on Friday. When I came in yesterday after the long holiday it was no longer working.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am 

What version of Medisoft/Lytec do you have? What variety of Change Healthcare is your clearinghouse? If you reinstalled Medisoft or Lytec over the weekend and you are on an older version and your clearinghouse was formerly RelayHealth, then you will need to re-apply the updated Java security certificates. The current versions of Medisoft/Lytec have this built in. Your Change Healthcare vendor should be able to help you with this.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:11 pm 

I am on Medisoft Version 19 SP 1 (19.1.3.37). I am on relay health. I did not reinstall medisoft, it just would not give me reports after the weekend.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:06 pm 

Well that's a classic symptom of what happens when the Java security certificates are not installed. I would get with your RelayHealth VAR and get those reinstalled again. If you transfer your RelayHealth support over to us, then we can get this figured out for you at no additional charge.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:38 pm 

I called Relayhealth, they have no idea what is wrong and do not have a support that an help. I do not mind having your company for support I just need to know how to go about doing that and how long it will take. I have been down for a week now.
Thank you