Important Phoenix Dial-Up Changes for Medisoft V11 & V12

Posts related Medisoft software.
Gavin Walker

Important Phoenix Dial-Up Changes for Medisoft V11 & V12

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:02 pm

Recent changes in clearinghouse processing of ERA files necessitate changes to the Phoenix dial-up module. In order to receive ERA files, all Phoenix dial-up customers must download the latest update to their module. A beta version of the module is available for both Medisoft Version 11 and Version 12 customers in the Knowledge Base. Please read the article information carefully. You will notice new prompts upon installation of the beta version.

Update for Version 12: Knowledge Base Article 131480
Update for Version 11: Knowledge Base Article 131481

Your feedback is important to us. Please send your comments or feedback specific to your use of the beta software.

\"What about Version 10?\"

Dial-up customers using Medisoft Version 10 will need to upgrade to the latest version of Medisoft in order to continue receiving ERA files. (Or switch to broadband.)

\"What about Broadband?\"

Broadband customers were not affected by this change.

\"Can I still move to broadband?\"

Yes! If you have been using Phoenix dial-up and prefer not to use a beta module, you have the option of switching to broadband. This change will require up to 24 hours to take effect.

\"What if I install this module and find that I am missing some ERA files?\" or \"What if I have been on broadband and a few random files are missing?\"

Please email your requests for missing ERA files. All ERA repost requests must include the following information:

Payer ID
    Client/Site ID
    Provider or Clinic Name
    Provider or Group ID
    TID
    EFT #
    Date
    Amount

SSN needs to be available upon request if you are enrolled under your SSN.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386