Walker Tek Medisoft v27 Announcement

Posts related Medisoft software.
Gavin Walker

Walker Tek Medisoft v27 Announcement

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:39 am

Hello my fellow Medisoft users. I am writing to let you know about the upcoming CGM MEDISOFT V27 release.

Here is an overview of the advanced features in CGM MEDISOFT V27

Move charges and payments
Did a patient by any chance fail to remember to advise you their coverage changed before you posted charges? Now it is rapid and effortless to move the charges to the proper case, and if you already posted a co-pay, then that will move too. It cuts the annoyance of time-exhausting dual-entries to fix entries made to the wrong case.

Effortlessly combine patient charts
Everybody builds identical charts by mistake. The patient didn't tell you about a name change, etc. Those records confuse your reports and originate billing blunders. Now with V27 it is effortless to combine one chart into another and watch as all the data and transactions convert to a individual record.

Pop-up patient alerts
Now you can set up to five practice alerts per patient to effortlessly drive conventions established upon patient situation. You can tailor them to pop up in appointments, patient entry, and transaction entry. And you can even add exclusive content to the patient.

PDF picture file support in multimedia tab

Enhanced presentation of co-pay, co-insurance, and remaining deductible from eligibility inquiry
Enrollment with Medisoft EDI clearinghouse services is required for the enhanced display.

Enhancements to CGM CONNECTION patient reminders for those who are enrolled with this service

Reserve your CGM MEDISOFT V27 upgrade at up to a 33% discount when you order by 5pm on 10/27/2022

Get in touch with me now to schedule your upgrade
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386