Medisoft Font Size

Posts related Medisoft software.
chironurse

Medisoft Font Size

Post by chironurse » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:44 pm

I just moved my Medisoft software program V17 (I only use if for the accounting on the local computer) to a new laptop. All other programs on my computer have proper font size, as on the previous laptop.

For some reason, this is the only program that is showing up extremely small. I can get the appointment area of the office hours to increase; but the calendar in the corner as well as the top task bar is showing up extremely small, as well.

Thank you in advance to any ideas that anyone might have.

FYI - changing the Display setting on the computer hasn't done anything to improve this issue. It appears to be within Medisoft only.

Gavin Walker

Re: Medisoft Font Size

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:50 pm

First, Medisoft v17 was never supported on Windows 10. And Medisoft does not work with Windows Display scaling that most high resolution laptops support now. So your best bet will be to set the scaling back to 100% and then set your laptop display resolution to something like 1280x800. I know, now your laptop display looks terrible, but you should be able to read your Medisoft window now. Other options would be to get an external monitor for your laptop and put Medisoft on that screen.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

chironurse

Post by chironurse » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:36 pm

Thank you for your response.
I just moved this from a laptop with Windows 10, and never had any issues prior to this.
I will check on the other adjustment when I'm back in the office. Thanks again.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:23 am

Great that you find Medisoft v17 working with Windows 10. You do not know when a Windows 10 update will break Medisoft v17, so you may be forced to upgrade one of these days.