Free Medisoft Support & Other - Courtesy Support Resource

For prospective & existing Walker Tek Solutions' clients. (Remember me for upgrades ~ Gavin)
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:55 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Archived 835's question
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:18 pm 

I just started using Revenue Manager to post ERA's. I am a billing service with many providers, submitting through Office Ally with one submitter ID. I download my ERA's in MediData/RMData/Download folder. My question is, once I post the ERA I then archive it, where does it go? How do I retrieve it at a later date if necessary? I tried to retrieve one I posted but it didn't come back, and I'm not finding the reports in the RMData/provider folders, or any info in the Revenue Management user guide. Any insight into this would be helpful.
Thanks,

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:13 am 

You can get to the Revenue Management Reports archive by going to File -> Archive within the Reports program.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:20 pm 

Thanks Gavin. I figured that out this morning, I was going to post about it when I got a chance. When I extracted one I didn't find it in reports, but it shows up as a PDF in the Reports, not as the original ERA posting. The sorting options are different than I'm used to (with InterfaceEdi), so I'm figuring out a new system. I sometimes have to go back and find an EOB for printing, for appeal or to send to a secondary. But so far I'm liking posting through RM much better. Appreciate your help.