good end month reports.

Posts related Medisoft software.
Chris Lukavsky

good end month reports.

Post by Chris Lukavsky » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:58 am

I was just curious what are the end month reports some of you guys run and the purpose y'all run them?

I just want to compare them to the ones we run to see if we are missing out on anything helpful.

Right now, we run the Day sheet with a perimeter set from the first of the month to the last day of the month and then print the last page over view. We just recently started running the production report with Medisoft V15.1 that compares allowables to expected right offs to what we have actually collected and written off.

-Chris

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:31 am

I like Practice Analysis. Since I am usually interested in what was done during the previous month, I used Date Created Range of the previous month. Check the recent posts here. I posted a link recently that has a download of a Practice Analysis Report that improves the performance of grand totals printed on the last page.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

Chris Lukavsky

Practice Analysis

Post by Chris Lukavsky » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:15 am

Great, I found your old post. That report is included in a medisoft report package that was created to increase the time it took to run reports in V15.1 and includes that practice analysis report, that wasn't included in the new version for some reason.

I'll go ahead and post the LINK REMOVED download URL and the LINK REMOVED on how to install the reports for anyone else that might be interested in the report.

LINK REMOVED
LINK REMOVED

P.S., If anyone else Have any reports they like running, I love running new ones just to see them.

-Chris

The old Medisoft knowledgebase is completely gone now, so I removed the links. - Gavin

Chris Lukavsky

Practice Analysis

Post by Chris Lukavsky » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:22 am

Btw, just ran Practice Analysis and our doctor loved it.

Thnx,
-Chris

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Try this link for the PDF instructions: LINK REMOVED

The old Medisoft knowledgebase is completely gone now, so I removed the link.