New Version of Medisoft and Office Hours

Posts related Medisoft software.
LDanza

New Version of Medisoft and Office Hours

Post by LDanza » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:35 pm

Hi Gavin! Another quickie for you. Will the new version of medisoft be ok with out installing Office Hours? They don't use the scheduling part anymore. And, do you know where I can get a client installer for Medisoft v14? They wanted to update their computers before upgrading the server and Medisoft, but they can't find the installer disc anymore. Let me know when you're not busy. Thanks! Larry

Gavin Walker

Re: New Version of Medisoft and Office Hours

Post by Gavin Walker » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:31 pm

Hi Larry, Medisoft has always included Office Hours, but now it includes Office Hours Pro. If you don't want Office Hours, you can go into the advanced install options and deselect Office Hours. Feel free to download Medisoft v14 Patient Accounting from here.

Keep in mind that Medisoft v14 doesn't work with 64-bit operating systems and we don't support it on Windows 10. You CAN run Medisoft v14 on Windows 7 Pro under XP Mode, but XP Mode isn't supported by Microsoft any more.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

LDanza

Post by LDanza » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:58 pm

Thanks so much Gavin! Looks like we'll have to do the upgrade sooner than later. On the website it lists a range of pricing for the new version of Medisoft Network Pro. I'm looking for a quote for the new version of Medisoft Network Pro, with support for upgrading the data from Network Pro v14. We won't need Office Hours for this install. We'll be installing on Windows Server 2008 r2 64-bit, well, I still have to confirm the hardware will let me do a 64-bit install but I'm almost positive it will. Let me know if you have a sales contact, or if you can let me know the pricing, so I can get Dr. Noel the info and we can get started with the upgrade.

Thank You again for all the help, we appreciate it tons. You guys are awesome!! Larry

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:41 pm

Tell me how many users you have and I'll send over a quote. You can install 64-bit Advantage, but Medisoft is a 32-bit app that installs just fine on 64-bit architecture Windows.