Medisoft Version 15 Service Pack 1 Now Available

Posts related Medisoft software.
Gavin Walker

Medisoft Version 15 Service Pack 1 Now Available

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:11 pm

We are pleased to announce that the Medisoft Version 15 Service Pack 1 (v15 SP1) is now available a few days ahead of schedule. This service pack includes 26 corrections, improvements and enhancements.

Here are the highlights:
  • A modification to the statement generation process drastically increases statement generation speed. If you experience issues where the statement printing process does not finish, or encounter a stream read error that halts statement generation, Medisoft v15 SP1 fixes these issues.

Corrections and improvements have been made to the popular Patient Quick Entry feature to add short-cut keys, custom drop-down lists and automatic capitalization on state abbreviations. These tweaks make Patient Quick Entry an even bigger time-saver for office staff.

With Medisoft v15 SP1, Medisoft now supports Windows Server 2008 for the Medisoft Network Professional platform.

For a complete list of enhancements and fixes in Medisoft v15 SP1, read the release notes.

To download Medisoft v15 SP1, click on the links below.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:08 pm

We want to inform you that Medisoft Version 15 is now shipping with Service Pack 1 (SP1) included on the media. This includes all Core Medisoft products, Office Hours Professional and Reports Professional.

kybiller

Any problems noted with loading V15's SP1?

Post by kybiller » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Been using Medisoft for 9 years (started with V6). Upgrades weren't a problem for years. Lately, when it's time to upgrade, it is usually a huge stress. Have run into some crazy issues. At first my supplier wanted to charge $1800 for a contract so I could ask a simple question. After much argument, they allowed me to ask my questions where we found none of the problems were mine but rather issues known to and caused by Medisoft. I get there can be issues but I don't get why I should pay (I'm a tiny independent billing service) Medisoft to essentially test the product for them and tell them what is wrong. My point is that I stared at V15 on my desk for weeks before getting the courage to load it. (Version 14 is the one with all the problems as I had upgraded from V11 to it). Anyway, there was one issue with V15 and another I posted on this forum. They allowed me to ask and fix the first issue. The second you noted should be fixed in SP1. Simply put, I'm afraid to load SP1. I just don't have the stamina. :cry: Has anyone noted any problems after downloading SP1?

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:30 pm

If you are already on v15, you should load v15 sp1 as soon as possible. There is a serious data corruption problem that is fixed with the service pack. We have noted some items that were supposed to be fixed with the service pack that were not. Overall, you will be much better off with the service pack than without it.

kybiller

thanks

Post by kybiller » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:37 am

OK, thank you. Wish me luck!