collaboration compass

Posts related Medisoft software.
missmissy67

collaboration compass

Post by missmissy67 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:18 am

Hi Gavin,
How do I contact Collaboration Compass as I am not getting my Medicare ERA's downloaded.
I was getting them but as of this month they seem to be hit or miss. My book keeper who tells me when there is a deposit from Medicare into our account has let me know about 2 of them and I can't find the ERA's I have downloaded our reports just like I normally would but they aren't there. I have 3 different companies that I deal with and so far 2 of the companies show deposits but no ERA's. Did something change in the month of September that I should be aware of?

Thanks
Michelle

Gavin Walker

Re: collaboration compass

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:26 am

You can't contact RelayHealth direct anymore. You have to work with the Medisoft or Lytec reseller you enrolled with when signed up for RelayHealth. If you don't have a reseller, you should get one. I can send you a change VAR form if you want to work with us.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

prosete

Post by prosete » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:58 am

Actually, I was able to contact Relay Health last week about this very same issue. They told me that the only assistance they can provide end users is if problems are related to EDI or claims sent otherwise. For general MS assistance I needed to contact my vendor.

As to this ERA problem specifically, I learned independently that CMS has a problem with all ERAs created from Sep 16 to Sep 23, so that any 835 ERAs within that date range have yet to be sent out to users' mailboxes. They apparently fixed the problem on Sep 24 so all ERAs after that date are being sent out correctly. In the meantime, they are rebuilding the ERAs that fall in the Sep 16 to Sep 23 range and will send them out again as they get them re-done.

EFT deposits were not affected. Just the ERAs.

prosete

Post by prosete » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:00 am

I should have mentioned that RH is able to help with claims related issues only those end users (like me) that use them for all their EDI submissions.

Sorry if I misled anyone.

prosete

Post by prosete » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:36 pm

CMS Medicare B has already begun to release previously held 835 ERAs that were missing from the Sep 17 to Sep 23 time period.

Check your mailboxes for the downloads.

missmissy67

Post by missmissy67 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Thank you all so very much the info it was very helpful.
I also received my ERA's this morning so they must have been involved with the problem that was going on.

thanks
Michelle